First Aid and Paramedic Facility
• ER 24, a professional team of qualified paramedics will be providing the first aid, search and rescue and paramedic services both on and off the course this year.
• They can be consulted if you have any medical problems on your return from the race for at least 2-3 hours after the finish.
• There will be 4x4 vehicles and quad bikes on the stages to attend to any mishaps or accidents/injuries which may occur.
• You will have emergency contact numbers for this service pre-printed on your race number.
Bike Wash Facility
• There will be a controlled bike wash next to the main finish area.
• The facility will be open after the race.
• The cost of the service is included in your entry fee.
• For bike security, it is recommended that riders wait for their bikes to be washed, and not leave them to be collected later.
• Riders are requested not to leave accessories of value on the bike while it is being washed i.e., computers, heart rate monitors, GPS receivers, pumps, saddlebags etc.
• Once your bike has been washed, it is to be placed in the Bike Park in the designated area.
• If you wish to make use of the overnight bike park, please ensure you receive an entry/exit ticket.
Whilst the utmost care will be taken, The Leverage Corporation Ladies MTB and Trail Run Weekend, The Cradle Moon Conservancy, race organisers, sponsors, landowners, helpers etc. will not be held responsible for any losses or damage to any bicycles, accessories etc. while bikes are being washed or at the bike wash facility.